Monday, August 17, 2009

Changes...

It has been around 6 weeks since I have written anything concerning Cabin Fever, but never fear, we are still here and sales are actually picking up! Lets hope that is a good indication of a wonderful holiday season ahead!!!

Actually, what has happened in my life (besides a new niece and a new puppy) is college! 6 weeks ago I re-entered the world of college learning with a pack of high school kids and a few "older folks" such as myself who are re-inventing themselves or just adding onto what they already have. It is an art school mixed with practical application, which is why I chose it.

I am blogging about it on Wordpress, if anyone wants to follow along.

In the meantime, I have continued to list on my Itzagiftshop ID and have been selling on all 3 booths. I love Bonanzle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment